Monday, August 29, 2016

Cessna's New Line of Jets - M3 to Longitude

Cessna aviation has been one of the companies at the forefront of great aircraft development.  The line of personal aircraft starting with trainers all the way up to personal & business jets has been both exciting and innovative. Cessna provides a good variety of light to heavier mid-sized jets. Cessna wants to keep you as a customer as you expand from starting out your aviation training all the way to your development as a pilot and expanding into faster and more sophisticated jets. In fact, Cessna now builds the fastest private & business jet in the marketplace the Citation X. Cessna's desire is to move you from one model to another. With this in mind, Cessna has kept up with new design and certification.  This has not been an easy thing.  The cost of new FAA approval can be expensive and takes time.  Yet, Cessna as not dropped the ball.  I learned to fly in a cornfield in Longmont, Colorado in a Cessna 120 taildragger in 1966.  I have owned Cessna's through the years.  I received my multi-engine rating in my own Cessna 310 twin engine.  I owned a Cessna 210 for years when I lived in California.  It served me well for fast economical transportation up and down the coast of California. Yes, Cessna has even met many of my own person flying needs. Now that I am selling jets I am sure I will cross the path of many of Cessna aircraft in the coming years.



CESSNA NEW LINE OF JETS!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment